Monday, November 22, 2010

Two Days in a Row!

Look at me go! Today was another lazy day with the baby. (We have lots of them) I've been in a crafty mood lately but I haven't found anything to get rid of my urge to make a million craft things. I've been searching the internet for ideas. I have a few and last night I attempted my first bib, which wasn't too bad. I didn't finish it though, I need to get cute fabrics. I just used whatever I found in the house. If I make one I like, I'll post it.

Well at the craft fair on Sunday, I bought some cute things for Sophiebear! I bought a tutu for her to get Christmas pictures done in, but of course I couldn't NOT do my own photoshoot! So here's one of the photos..
I may edit one of the shots I took for Christmas pictures for people. I haven't decided yet. She also got 3 Christmas bulbs I am in love with! One is from Dan and I, one from Auntie Shelli and one from Liser. I can't wait to put them on the Christmas Tree!



Right now I'm uploading a bunch of pictures from Dad's camera to see what he has on there. In a couple of days it will be a bunch of birthdays! I've had Dan's gift since Friday and it's so hard to keep it. I'm horrible that way, I want to give them as soon as I buy them. I'm just giving my niece money to go shopping for Black Friday. I'm so jealous, I want to go! I can't wait to see what they bring back.
Well I can tell you one thing about being a mother... I became very fast at one handed typing with a 14 pound baby curled up on me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment