Sunday, November 21, 2010

If you make it through this post, I congratulate you!

So, here goes the very first post to my new blog of boringness. I always hate first posts to anything, so I'll probably post again in like an hour to try and hide this one. I never know what to say... So here goes nothing! haha.
I decided to make a blog because I have nothing to do with my time and I enjoy reading about other people's lives, so I might as well join them.
I'm a new mother of a beautiful baby girl of 3 months, soon to be 4! And yes, they do grow fast, everyone was right. I'm also blessed with a baby who sleeps like her father. I've been awake for 3 hours, it's now 12pm. I'm still waiting patiently for her to wake up for breakfast. I'm not complaining by any means, but now it's resulted in me doing this. haha! I'm sure once my Maternity Leave is up in July I will be nice and busy.
So. About today. So far my day has consisted of saying goodbye to Dan, eating leftover Chinese food for breakfast, while watching The Big Bang Theory and "shopping" online for Christmas presents... NO, not for myself... I know what you're thinking.. Shopping is in quotes because I didn't actually buy anything.. yet.
OH. I did almost have a heart attack today. I awoke to a DEAD monitor. RIP. However, I did get to borrow my brother's, so all is well now.

Now for a completely random photo. The top 2 photos are my daughter, Sophie and a picture of my soon to be husband, Dan and I.

The background stuff are interests of mine. Some, I have many, many more. lol! These are pictures of Tom Waits, Dashboard Confessional, a random awesome picture of Bill Cosby on the Simpsons, a Horde symbol, Nintendo and last but not least The Big Bang Theory. Ok, well I hear Sophie talking to herself, so I guess she's finally awake. Time for motherly duties!

-Tron

No comments:

Post a Comment