Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Show Must Go On.

Today was spent mostly with just Sophie and I. It was nice and quiet. Shelli and that crew left for Black Friday Shopping. I am pretty jealous, but I get to go shopping tomorrow with Jenn, so it's all good! We're going to buy fancy Christmas drinks and check out some stores. It should be fun! :D Dad gave me money for one of Sophie's Christmas presents. There's a dress I want to get her for Christmas Day at the Children's place and I hope it's still there!
Sophie's been a little fussy at nights and today she was not taking a bottle at all. The fact that she can cover a shirt in drool in under 30 seconds makes me think she might be starting to teethe.. hopefully she won't have too much of a rough time with it.
I was reading about a post on Mommyhood (Facebook App) and someone was asking about Hip Displasia and I know all too well on that subject. It got me thinking how grateful I am that they caught it at birth with my Sophiebear. She has an appointment soon to see if she's better. She's no longer in the harness because she has been improving with it and I just hope we're done with the whole Pavik Harness thing. Which is less annoying then some of the harness I've looked at online. I'm glad we got the one we did. It didn't bother her too much, but I know she is much more happy without it!

Soon we'll be taking her 4 month old photo, but here's one of her at 3 months! I take one of her on her every month birthday.. hehe.
ANNNNDD.. Today is exactly 1 month away from CHRISTMAS!! So excited!!

-Tron

No comments:

Post a Comment